When it comes to housekeeping, it’s essential to keep every room in your home neat and tidy. If you’re unsure of the best way to clean your home, Mr. Klean Cleaning Service offers house cleaning tips that show you the best way to give every room a thorough and complete clean
- When tidying your bedroom, the first thing to do is to make your bed. This can do wonders for the appearance of your room, instantly making it feel cleaner.
- Next, dust all the accessible surfaces in your room. This includes the furniture’s top, front, and underside, picture frames, lamps, windowsills, blinds, and baseboards.
- Fingerprints can leave messy smudges all over your surfaces. Cleaning your fingerprints from your woodwork, door frames, switch plates, and mirrors will bring back the shine.
- Lastly, finish the tidying process by vacuuming, washing the floors, and emptying the trash.
- It’s essential to clean the interior and exterior of your appliances so that you can prepare and cook your food correctly and safely.
- Wipe down your cabinet fronts and appliance exteriors to remove all fingerprints and smudges to keep your kitchen clean and shiny.
- Disinfect and scrub your countertops, backsplash, and sink to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Finish the job by cleaning your tables, chairs, and floor.
- By scrubbing, disinfecting, and rinsing your tub and shower tiles, you can prevent the growth of mold and mildew and give your bathroom a shine.
- It’s essential to disinfect all countertops, toilets, and sinks to prevent the spread of bacteria. Be sure to remove any items on the counter and replace them after disinfecting so that you keep everything in condition and don’t impede the cleaning process.
- Wipe down and shine all surfaces, including chrome fixtures, cabinet fronts, and mirrors.
- Give your bathroom the last finishing touches that will make it presentable to all your guests: neatly hang and fold your towels, clean your windowsills and baseboards, and empty the trash.
Living Areas, Hallways, and Stairs
- The living areas are the most commonly used space in your home, so keeping them clean is vital. Start by cleaning the place that undergoes the most wear and tear: the floors. After carpet cleaning and vacuuming, move on to vacuuming and washing your tile and hardwood floors.
- Make sure you dust your living space from top to bottom! This includes picture frames, lamps and lampshades, furniture, and ceiling fans.
- Next step is upholstery cleaning. You want your couches and chairs to be comfortable, so ensure all your upholstery is vacuumed and thoroughly cleaned.
- Fluff and straighten the cushions and pillows, empty the trash, and take care of any general straightening to make your home picture-perfect and wow your guests.
➤ We know that taking care of your home is a lot of work. If you don’t have the time to do the home cleaning yourself, contact Mr. Klean Cleaning Service for our reliable house cleaning service! Schedule a residential cleaning appointment in the West Palm Beach, FL area today.